Vs > Selagoncy
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Fort Dodge, Ia vs San Juan, Puerto Rico
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Yaounde, Cameroon
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Jaskul, Kalmykia, Russia
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Kashgar (Kashi), Xinjiang, China
Selagoncy vs Ranong, Thailand
Selagoncy vs Volterra, Italy
Selagoncy vs Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada
Selagoncy vs Kupang, Timor, Indonesia
Dryden, On vs El Picacho Chinandega
Alexandria/ Nouzha vs Albany, Ga
La Ronge, Sk vs Yokohama
Churchill Falls, Nf vs Jerba
- The distance between Fort Dodge, Ia, Usa and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 7,628 km or 4,740 mi.
- To reach Fort Dodge, Ia in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 21.9° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Fort Dodge, Ia bearing 168.2° or SSE .
- Fort Dodge, Ia has a hot summer continental climate with no dry season (Dfa) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Fort Dodge, Ia is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The annual mean temperature is 21.7 °C (39°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 24.3 °C (43.7°F) less in Fort Dodge, Ia. The continentality subtype is truly continental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 569.9 mm (22.4 in) more which is equivalent to 569.9 l/m² (13.99 US gal/ft²) or 5,699,000 l/ha (609,261 US gal/ac) more. About 3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 23.1° higher in Fort Dodge, Ia than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Fort Dodge, Ia relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Fort Dodge, Ia
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to help people find them:
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Monteiro, Brazil
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Lagos, Nigeria
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Madrid, Spain
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Rundu, Kavango, Namibia
Selagoncy vs S. P. Macoris, Dominican Republic
Selagoncy vs Houston, Texas, Usa
Selagoncy vs Paulo Afonso, Brazil
Selagoncy vs Columbus, Ks, Usa
Ballykelly, Northern Ireland vs State College, Pa
Toyama vs Kolpasev
Tahoua vs Sandanski
Ujedinenija Island vs Surubim
Fort Dodge, Ia vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Fort Dodge, Ia
- Winnebago, Mn, Usa - 86.4 kms (53.7 miles) N
- Rock Rapids, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Le Mars, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) W
- Storm Lake, Ia, Usa - 106.4 kms (66.1 miles) WSW
- Rockwell City, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SW
- Zumbrota, Mn, Usa - 137.4 kms (85.4 miles) NE
- Saint Peter, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Fairmont, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- New Ulm, Mn, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Rochester, Mn, Usa - 158.3 kms (98.3 miles) NE
- Albert Lea, Mn, Usa - 88.3 kms (54.9 miles) NE
- New Hampton, Ia, Usa - 136.9 kms (85.1 miles) E
- Fayette, Ia, Usa - 162.6 kms (101.1 miles) E
- Charles City, Ia, Usa - 81.3 kms (50.5 miles) E
- Iowa Falls, Ia, Usa - 81 kms (50.3 miles) SE
- Toledo, Ia, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) SE
- Des Moines, Iowa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) S
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy